Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bon Voyage!

passport?-check
$? check
tickets? check
all the food I can safely eat without getting sick and/or starving to death? check
every medication on the planet? Check


The car in loaded and I am waiting patiently for my itunes to figure itself out so that I can listen to the "African mix" while watching Zac Efron in 18 Again. What? 18 hours on a plane is a very long time- I need some entertainment. Oh- I also brought Uno with me for the unknowing victim sitting next to me that is about to lose ALOT in Redsox UNO, they just dont know it yet:)

My mom is driving from Vermont to take me to the airport that is 10 minutes from my house. She is the best and I am comforted by this more than I anticipated I would be. 5 hours to London, 8 hours to Kenya- no sleep and I am filled with excitement!

Will keep everyone posted over the next two weeks:)

With Love, Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment